Thursday, February 12, 2009

the bedroom prisoner

how long will i be locked up in here?
my friends are all in new york
and i almost got caught drinking beer
to piss him off i’ll have some porc
now make sure to use your fork.

i’m the bedroom prisoner and this bed is where i’ll die
sixteen years spent locked up in here hurt
with no escape, i want to learn to fly
my only company is from lennon, plant, and daltry
make sure your clothes don’t get dirty.

all you mother fuckers don’t know what it’s like
to be treated like i’m 10 without any right
my parents prison me but can’t give me one look
thought mein kamp was a parenting book
i can’t even go downtown
so much for the punk rock crown
some days i want to jump it all and drown
drown
drown
drown
i dread the day you put on your wedding gown

when i’m gone they all rejoice
you don’t have a fuckin’ choice
runin’ me over in your roll’s royce
don’t you dare raise your voice

No comments:

Post a Comment