Sunday, February 15, 2009

night of confusion

so right now i really don't know what to do.
yesterday was valentines day and i was in a good mood.
but what happened over the last 2 days really got me confused.
and now i don't know at all what to do.
so as the reader of this (if any exist) you know that there's a girl that i'm crazy about.
anything in the world she'd say, i'd do.
every moment i spend with her i wish will never end.
i told her that i really like her, but i never asked her out or anything.
i didn't get to see her at all on friday, and she was sick most of the week, so i never got a chance to ask her 2 things: what's she doing on valentines day and if she would like to go to prom with me.
not asking her when i had the chance on the computer could be one of my biggest regrets of all time.
but on friday i get a call from a girl i used to like.
she had been going out with the king of douche bags for a year and 7 months, and everyone always told her to dump that asshole, but she never listened and kept getting hurt.
i liked her during the summer (although not half as much as i like the girl who i like now who's also probably my closest friend).
the problem was that she never dumped this asshole and so i realized that they'd always be together, so i got over her and just remained friends after that.
she called to tell me that she's finally had enough and that she dumped him.
her next words were "i want to spend my valentines day with you".
i really didn't know what to do because she's not the girl who i wanted to spend valentines day with.
i told her i'd give her a call the next day with plans.
that night i tried coming up with so many excuses not to go, because i felt that by going with her i'd be betraying myself and the girl who i told i really like.
when the girl i really like didn't go on msn that night, i didn't have an opportunity to ask her what she was doing the next day.
i came with the decision to go with her somewhere on valentines day, but to show that i just want to be friends, and turn down sex if it came to it because i felt bad for her because i like this other girl a whole lot more.
anyways valentines day comes along, and the plans were to go with her out for dinner and desert.
throughout our entire meal, she keeps telling me how much of a douche her ex was and that she's so happy to be with me because she knows that i would never hurt her.
the other girl never left my mind and i was thinking of what she was doing that night.
i felt like a fucking retard for not inviting the girl who i'd do anything for out dinner that night, or what i was thinking of for a while was to go with her to mount royal that night, and go up to the very top near the cross where you have a view of the entire beautiful city that montreal is, and then kiss her for the first time (my first kiss) with all the city lights below glowing upon us in the dark.
i felt really disapointed for not making that come true.
anyways i finish dinner with this other girl, then we went out for desert, and some poor old lady fell down while she was going up the stairs so i went down and helped her up the steps and waited for her to buy her pie, then i held her arm and helped her back down (she gave us each 20$ after which i'm upset i accepted, but she felt that she owed it to us and i didn't want her to be disapointed for us rejecting her kindness).
once we were done eating, this other girl invited me over to her house and told me that her mom was asleep.
uh oh.
i was freaking out on the inside and didn't know what i should do.
i would have felt like such an asshole for having sex with her that night after just a week before i told this other girl how i've felt about her for a long time and how she's the most amazing girl i've ever met.
i go to her house anyways because i knew my dad would be picking me up there in a short while, and she told me she wanted to show me something in her room.
the next thing i know, she's rubbing my arm up and down and then takes off my sweater.
suddenly i get a phone call as she's taking off her sweater.
it's my dad and he tells me that he's about 2 minutes away from her house, so while i'm telling him that i'll be out when he comes, she has her shirt off and is standing there in her bra.
i just got saved by my dad from feeling like a traitor for the next week.
because he called me, i wouldn't feel guilty about being with her instead of the girl who i really wanted to be with.
i tell her that he's a minute away, and that i'm sorry for not being able to stay longer.
she told me that we'll do something next time when her mom isn't there.
i didn't want to get into an argument so i just said ok.
my dad calls me again saying he's outside, so i say goodbye, but my shoes on, and leave.

what do i do.
i've never been in a situation like this before.
i'm so confused and not sure what to do.
hopefully i think of something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment